"Cloverfield" Photo Flips

Friday, July 27, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Some of you might know this, but you'll get a couple messages by flipping two of the photos on the official "Cloverfield" site.
The one where Rob is being given a drink (in front of the "We'll Miss You" sign) shows the following :



How about when you flip the one of the three smiling, happy friends?
You'll see this :



Notice how four of the letters are smudgy? W, A, N & D.
Wand? Dawn?
The thot plickens.
I found the photos very hard to flip.
One of my readers sends the following instructions :

1 Comment - Show Original Post

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I'm not sure if this is new for the people, but I found out today that there are messages behind the pictures on the website. If you click and drag the pics from the corners you can actually flip them.
I hope it helps ;)
Alejandro

7/27/2007 8:51 PM


Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: