Blogathon Post #49 - MY LAST BLOGATHON POST!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

I wanna thank all my sponsors for helping me raise funds for Doctors Without Borders!!!!!
I wanna thank my AWESOME MONITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna thank all the 'thon staff, and the great chatroom cheerleaders as well!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna say a big congrats to everyone who blogged this year, and I hope to see ALL of you next year!!!!!!

How does it feel to blog for 24 hours straight??

The "Family Guy" cast/crew express it the best



Sponsor Me : Sponsor "We Were The Cool Kids"

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: []
-

2 comments:

Glo Paint said...

Yay! Glad to see you made it through! =D

Goooood sponsoree!

abby - the geek girl said...

HAHAHA! That's EXACTLY how I felt!! Glad you made it through!! We surviiiived!