Blogathon Post #12 - Urban Legends: American Excess

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Previously :
Claim:   A customer closed out his million-dollar account after his bank refused to validate a 50¢ parking ticket.

Answer :
True.

And now ...

Urban Legend #12 :
Claim:   American Express issues a special black card that allows its holders to buy anything.


True or False?
Leave your answer in the comments.

Sponsor Me : Sponsor "We Were The Cool Kids"

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: []
-

2 comments:

Glo Paint said...

Yay, I am two for three! This is fun!

I'm torn on this one. On the one hand, AE requires you pay off the balance at the end of the month, so this wouldn't be that odd of a deal, but...

...black?

I'm saying false.

Imperfect Christian said...

Woo hoo! I got one right!!

I'm going to say true!