Yay I'm A Pansy Man!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Today I took the "Man Test" located here : Man Test. Here are my results :
-
Your score is (out of 60)
11
The chances are slim to none that you get any action from women. That's because you are less of a man than Richard Simmons. At least, he has his fat girls. But that's okay because you will be invited to all the cool knitting parties.
-
Okay now telling me that I'm less of man than Richard Simmons may be true but I've slept with fat women. Richard's only sweated to the oldies with them.
The thing is that fat chicks are so grateful in bed that they just try harder than you anorexic ladies!

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you! Make those fot women sweat in your own special way!