ICE-T's Rap School : What Is Wrong With Us?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

I'm sitting here watching an episode of "Ice-T's Let's Laugh At White People". That's not the official title of course but who the hell cares? The important thing is that our children learn how to speak incoherently and load a gun for that all important driveby.
And don't you even dare accuse me of racism. If you don't mind raising a whigger then that's your problem but don't make it ours. The moment your child uses the term "bust a cap in dat ass" please smother them with a pillow. I'm not even messing with you. Put down your copy of "O" magazine, turn off Martha Stewart and smother that little monster before it's too late.
Oh and don't let your children watch this show so you won't have to smother them with a pillow.

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I like smothering my kids with a pillow...