Thank Ghosts For Emergencies

Monday, February 12, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

I received a panicky phone call from a client this morning telling me that something bad was happening with her daughter.
I asked her to be more specific because she literally said "something bad is happening with my daughter".
She gave me some specifics and I knew that a house cleaning was in order.
Because I disbanded my staff several months ago I'll have to go it alone this evening. Fun!
The point of this pointless story is that because this woman's daughter thinks she's a witch I will make over $250 dollars today.
Don't even get me started on people who think they are witches or psychics or spell casters (or whatever the hell fantasy they have) and aren't even able to spot a cheating husband.
If you have a Quija board in your house as a "fun thing to do" don't get me started on you either.
You'll excuse me if I rant but I'm actually quite pleased that I am profiting off someone elses' spiritual stupidity.


Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

2 comments:

Waterfall said...

LOL I just had to stop after reading your post and say thanks I understand and thanks for the giggle!
namaste
Nancy:)

wewerethecoolkids said...

Namaste?
Oh is this like a Hindu thing?
Um okay.
Hakuna Matata.
That's like a Disney thing.