TeeHee

Friday, February 09, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

God I'm in a Anna Nicole hating mood today.
I found this over at National Nitwit and got one big friggen giggle over it.
-
from "National Nitwit"

(London) Pop singer Sir Elton John, who has released version of the song "Candle in the Wind" for Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana, is in his East London studio developing a new version of the song for pop icon Anna Nicole Smith who died yesterday of unknown causes.

John said that he was moved by the life of the late Anna Nicole.

"In so many ways she paralled Marilyn, and I would be remiss in my duties if I didn't offer her a eulogical song," he said, wiping away tears. "Plus, I sold like 33 million copies of 'Candle 1997' for Lady Di, so I'd be a fucking wanker to pass this opportunity up."
-
Read the whole thing : Elton John Races to Remix "Candle" for Anna Nicole Smith

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: