WooHoo!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

I just got a call from a good **ckbuddy of mine who's going to be popping on over after she gets off work.
To quote Stifler from "American Pie" :

Steve Stifler: I'm gonna be like, "You like this shit Momma?" And then she'll be like, "Fuckin' right doggie. Suck on my nipples like, like you're milkin' a cow."

I'm so freaking happy!
Does that make me a pig?
Hell yeah and this evening this piggy is gonna get some!

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We expect a full report after you smoke a cigarette! LOL!

Angel said...

Have fun. LOL

wewerethecoolkids said...

I totally don't kiss and tell ... unless it's really good. And boy was it!
But why do you assume we don't smoke DURING sex? You can always balance an ashtray on whoever's doing who can't you?

Arthur

Anonymous said...

You smoke during sex? Dude... more lube...

wewerethecoolkids said...

Ewwww no no lube.
If the both you ain't wet to begin with it ain't worth even trying.

Arthur