Britney Spears Goes Bald - And we should care because?

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Isn't it amazing what we consider to be news?
Are our own lives so empty that we feel the need to cling to celebrities like dying leeches?
Well it seems we are!

from "People.com"
Britney Spears Goes Bald

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2007 07:00 AM EST UPDATED

Britney Spears checked into a rehab facility and then abruptly checked out, a source confirms to PEOPLE. And then on Friday, she returned to Southern California – and she shaved her head completely bald.


I hope that she's not going for the Sinead O'Connor look because that makes me really soft in my "down there" area.
I still think that the real concern here is why the hell something like this makes headline news.
I honestly don't give a flying turd what celebrity has decided to shave whatever part they've decided to shave. It's our business why?
Get a life people!

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: