Feeling More Cranky Today

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Yesterday I was feeling miserable and today I'm feeling worse.
I'm not sure what to make of this as everything is going well (so far) in my life.
I find myself getting irritated at things that wouldn't irritate anybody and bored with things that I normally enjoy. I find myself losing my temper with people easily and not really caring that I hurt their feelings.
What's gotten into me?
I was in such a sour mood last night that I had to take a sleeping pill just so that I would even be in the mood to go bed. Even going to be bed is aggrivating!
I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow and hopefully she can solve the mystery that is my current state of mind.

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Dude.
Smile!