I'm A Man Into Looking At Myself

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

One of the things that I take a lot of care of is my skin and hair.
I like feeling smooth and having hair that a woman can run her fingers through.
I'm not vain (by any stretch of the imagination) but I simply like to take good care of the things that I show to the world everyday.
I have two (yes two) makeup mirrors in the house that I wouldn't do without.
Add to those a large collection of various face products that are guaranteed to rip the morning uglies away in a flash.
I should also say that I never judge others by their looks but I do notice when someone doesn't care enough about themselves to take care of how they present themselves to the world.
Your face is usually the first thing that people see and you only have one.

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: