Grocery Shopping For Small Budgets

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Today I am feeling informative.
I also happen to be feeling the pinch of having a job where income is mostly random.
I've been doing a lot of research on how to shop and cook on a limited nudget.
Today's post is about bringing those sites and suggestions to you.
One of the sites that I found is located here : Food And Grocery Shopping.
It's a site that's targeted at college students but the advice contained on it is helpful for anyone shopping on a small budget.
Some of the things that they cover are : Food Sharing, Food Budgeting, Budget Allocation, Picking the right supermarket or store and so much more.
I've compiled all of the links that I found that may be helpful during your next shopping trip.
I hope you find this list informative and if you have any other links or comments please feel free to pass them along in the comments section.




Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: