"Your blog is really bad."

Friday, January 19, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

A user over at IMDB recently had this to say about this blog :
-
Re: I am a producer...
by Patent_Clerk 8 hours ago (Fri Jan 19 2007 12:21:16)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply
mjp36,

Your blog is really bad.

I mean, your writing skills are just horrible. I tried to give you a chance, but
I would recommend you just take that link out of your sig and give up. I am not saying this because you're Canadian either. I quite like Canada and Canadians.
It's just that your writing gives me douche chills.

-
Pretty nice huh?
I did a little research on this blog and writing expert and came up with a few of these gems :
-
Board: Justin Timberlake
View: thread | flat | inline | nest
Subject Posted by Date
I Don't Like Him
by
Patent_Clerk (Fri Jan 12 2007 12:18:35)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply

He's getting Scarlett J? What a jerk!
Anyway I don't like this guy's music or whatever, but I gotta say he was pretty good in Black Snake Moan. It should change his 'status' as an actor.


Re: The biggest BS to ever be posted on IMDb!
by
Patent_Clerk (Mon Dec 4 2006 12:54:12)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply
troythegreat
-----
hey, living with your mom is fine, no rent free food, perfect for saving your paycheck to make your own indy movie !!!!!!!! and my mom got me a sweet pair of boxers with glowing beer mugs, CHEERS FOR MOMS!!!!!
if you resort to insulting the last poster you have nothing good to say and should shut up ----
yes but it's fun.
did you read the thread by the way? he's way off base and needs to be put in his place. cause he's a disgrace. so give me some breathing space.
i like mace.
and it wasn't really an insult. it was satire.

-
And this guy is questioning my writing skills?
I don't think that I'm going to be losing sleep over this sad individual.
That last example makes entirely no sense to anyone and yet this guy feels superior in some way?
Oh Lord.

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myself, I'm not a big fan of critics, in any sense. If somebody doesn't give some kind of constructive criticism, they obviously have no idea what they're talking about. Personally, I have something against Canadians, just because I have to have something against "somebody", but I honestly can't give you any particular reason why. Therefore, there's no reason to give my opinion about that, any credibility, at all.

By the way... I'm back!