Pardon Me?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Tonight I had a problem in bed. Do I have your attention? Good!
I had sex with a woman that I met at a friends house (okay it was at the friends house) and she told me two things : a:) "it wasn't long enough" and b:) it wasn't long enough.
What am I talking about you ask?
Here's a rough break down of the conversation :

Me: That was great
Her: Yeah but not long enough
Me: Pardon?
Her: Your !#$% is kind of small and we only went for 10 minutes
Me: Are you serious?
Her: Yeah I'm sorry

What the heck?!
For starters I've only ever been able to keep things going for between 10 - 20 minutes at any given moment. I'm quite okay with admitting that because it's just how I am. But did she need to point that out? Yipes!
Secondly I've never had a woman tell me I'm too small. Ever. Not even as a joke and I've even been told that my abilities in bed are my one and only talent.
So what was up with this lady?
Question for my lady readers : Would you ever tell your husband or boyfriend either of these things?

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

5 comments:

Terri said...

LOL. Sorry dude. Ummm...it's different telling that to a one-night stand than to a husband. And if I were that dissatisfied with a man, he probably wouldn't make it husbandhood. Sounds like from your history you are ok. Try not to take it too personally. :)

Marisa said...

Since you know you're good for just 10-20 minutes, did you make sure to satisfy her first? I would hope so. If not, that might be the problem. If you did, then good thing you learned the truth about her now.

wewerethecoolkids said...

I always make sure to take care of the woman's needs first and I know that I did. I certainly don't want to trash her or anything but this was my first complaint in the sack! Yipes!

Anonymous said...

wow
we have a saying for that: "sometimes it's like throwing a salami into the entrance hall" - however if a lady is that wide - it usually takes longer for the man to come. Check out the Kamasutra on that issue. :)

Forget about her... I mean if the overall sex-experience did only last for 10 minutes you weren't too ambitious to please her anyway, right?

wewerethecoolkids said...

Hey now stefan I'm always ambitious to please lol.

Arthur