A Recent Anonymous Commenter

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Recently I had this comment left on the post about the Saddam execution video. :
-
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The FULL Video Of Saddam Being Whacked":

Um no f#gg#t, he kissed his forehead like any normal person would at a funeral.

Posted by Anonymous to We Were The Cool Kids at 12/31/2006 10:39 PM
-
First off I want to say how wonderful it is that this person decided to post a comment anonymously so that the world doesn't find out who they are and how stupid they are.
God forbid that anyone find out what kind of psycho uses the term that they used to insult me.
Why is it that we're in 2007 and that term is still being used to insult people and who's to blame for this?
I'll assume that this person (who was commenting on what I said about Michael Jackson's behavior at the funeral of James Brown) is either 12 years old or just generally angry at the world.
Anybody who comments on my blog should know that any comment that disagrees with something that I say will automatically be deleted but I felt the need to point out this particular idiot.
Some people need to grow up because eventually they are going to use the wrong term to the wrong person and get themselves in more trouble than they ever expected.
I'm going to continue deleting ignorant comments (or one's that I just don't like the attitude of) because this is my blog.
If these people want to trash someone or name-call then go sign up for your own blog and leave me the hell alone.

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: