Yet Another Ghost That Haunts Us

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dear Constant Readers,

My clients are taking up a lot of time today, and I've decided to take a few hours off to relax.
I'm going to spend my lunch surfing for discount furniture, and then I'm going to head to a house where the occupants have been reporting Amityville-like activity. Of course, the Amityville case was a case of complete fraud, and what this family is going through appears to be real.
Last night appears to have been the most frightening experience they've faced so far. The family was sitting around, and they heard cupboard doors banging shut in the kitchen. The father walked slowly into the kitchen, and that's exactly what he witnessed. Several dishes tumbled from the cupboard, and shattered on the kitchen floor.
The family has decided to move into a hotel until things are dealt with.
There has been other things as well, and the family has finally decided that they cannot deal with this by themselves. They made the right choice.

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

1 comments:

Angel said...

Wow, you are busy. Wish I could be there to lend a hand.

Now I know where you have been lately. lol