Creepy Bonding With A Bag Boy

Monday, April 09, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

I went to pick up a box of condoms, and ended up having a bonding moment with a bag boy. That sounds like a "Penthouse" letter, but it was humiliating instead.
He couldn't have been more than 17, and gave me a shoulder slug when he saw the box of "Trojan Magnum Twisters".
This kid looks like he's gotten more action in the past week than I've gotten in my entire life, and probably thought he was making some manly type connection. But it was just creepy.
Connie told me that I shouldn't be creeped-out because (according to her) guys do that kind of thing.
Do women see other women buying tampons, and say "hey way to go!"? I'm pretty sure that they don't.
Your job is to bag groceries, and not to congratulate me on getting laid.


Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: