The Mathematics Of Life

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

I'm a completely lazy person.
See I said it, and nobody exploded.
I'm able to admit that I have this problem, and I'm still the same person that I was when I said it.
I'm most lazy when it comes to what I call "The Mathematics Of Life. "The Mathematics Of Life" are those envelopes that come in the mail with bills inside of them.
I hate paying these things, but you have to or you'll get letters in the mail that aren't as nice as the bills themselves.
I've been looking into financial consolidation software (still!), and I've yet to find anything that will really help me get my financial life on track.
Could this mean that software isn't the problem, but that it's actually the hardware between my ears?
I'm sure that I'll get my life together eventually.

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: