Severe Weather A-Coming ...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

Watching CNN can be a scary experience.
If it's not Bush it's Anna Nicole. Could they find two more individuals crepier than that to devote an entire day to?
The other thing that they are riding around the news room today is the tornado in Caulfield, Missouri that killed a 7 year old girl.
There are some that would say that even more bad weather (as well as possibly Jesus) are coming and that we may all get sucked into the tenth level of Hell.
Before I start shouting apocolypse though I think I'll continue to enjoy life with a couple of disaster kits at my side.
I'm not expecting the world to end but I do suspect that the world's weather is going to get worse.
I'm all about being prepared but not panicky about things.

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: