Another Store Closes ... Again

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

I'm not entirely sure what causes folks to re-open up a store that failed in the same location that it was went it flopped. Hubris is too kind of a word so let's go for stupidity shall we?
Our local Radio Shack is closing again after only being re-opened for less than a year. Bad for them but good for my way down hidden geek.
I'm going to beading down there and joining in the going out of business fray like some kind of predator.
I'm going to literally purchase myself to death ripping video games, some much needed HDMI cable, handheld games and many more goodies that I probably don't need.
This may make me a bad person but I kind of like the idea of saving money on the backs of someone elses' failure.
I guess I am a bad person.
Oh ... well

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: