Check Out Antonio

Friday, November 17, 2006

Dear Constant Reader,

Considering that I come from the catfish capital of Canada this video holds a special place in my heart.
I entirely question the sanity of the perosn in the video and rightfully so. The transformation that takes place here is the most mesmerizing event since little baby Jesus popped out of Mary oh so many years ago. And that's ... frightening.
Not frightening in the way that say "The Exorcist" was frightening but frightening in the way that Uncle Joe gets at Christmas time after several egg nogs.
I'm not saying that I don't like it because I do. What I'm saying is that watching a man go from man to catfish in such an astonishing way is way more than I can wrap my mind around.
-
Antonio Master Impressionist :

-

Arthur
-
Technorati Tags: [] [] [] []
-

0 comments: